Location: Support Centre: London
Hours per week: 37.5
Contract Type: Permanent
Closing Date: 27 January 2020
Senior Brand Design Manager
Overall purpose of role:
• Support Senior Brand Design Manager, Brand Designer as well as Print and Design Coordinator in supplying the business with design related tasks.
• Understand the dynamics of the Design Studio and build strong relationships.
• Research and understand the requirements of clients following design briefs supplied by Senior Brand Design Manager.
Key duties include:
• Support Own brand & Branded Campaign Marketing Kits
• Design and develop from briefs and templates for promotional, generic POS and VM treatments
• Design and develop from briefs & templates for packaging and product development
• Support image work for ecommerce & social platforms
• Support the Print & Design Coordinator in creating signage for stores when required.
• Server maintenance and general administration
• Support for bespoke design projects Inc. visualisations, instruction packs and press imagery
Skill Set – Main Requirements:
• Qualified to Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree level in a relevant Design field, from a recognised Art University.
• Excellent attention to detail
• Illustrational essential
• Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite (CS6) Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
• Microsoft Office (Word PowerPoint and Excel)
• Fluent on Mac and PC
• Extremely organised and methodical
• Effective time management
• Ability to work towards deadlines
• Effective communication within the design team
• Actively seeking information of end use for all deliverables.
*** Please note that no list on this job description is exhaustive and you may, at any time, be requested by management to carry out any other task or activity as necessary to the smooth effective operation of the business.