Cash Office Assistant
Reporting Manager: Loss Prevention Manager & Cash Office Supervisor
Job Purpose Summary
To assist with the cash management of the Regent Street store. The position holder will work as part of a small team to complete tasks which are necessary to ensure the stores physical takings (processed through the tills) is banked and any till discrepancies are investigated thoroughly to limit the cash loss for the company.
- Run daily sales reports on X-Admin and email sales figures to the Finance Department
- Reconcile tills
- Accurately processing banking and safe audit
- Send Banking Collection email to Moneycorp
- Preparing and issuing change around the store
- Ordering change from Moneycorp
- Monitor both internal and external voucher redemption
- Update necessary sheets- eg- Till Discrepancies, Events Logs etc and reporting any suspicious activity to the Loss Prevention team
- Email Till Issues to the Regent Street Managers & Loss Prevention team
- Investigation of Till Discrepancies and Refund/ Voids/ No-Sales and liaise with the Loss Prevention team
- Completing cash lifts
- Prepare and send sheets required by Finance
- Ad-hoc cleaning and filing.
*** Please note that no list on this job description is exhaustive and you may, at any time, be requested by management to carry out any other task or activity as necessary to the smooth effective operation of the business.
- Educated to GCSE Level (or equivalent)- with Maths and English at Grade C or above.
- Excellent numeracy kills
- Hardworking and self-motivated
- Good communicator
- Computer literate
- Trustworthy and honest
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent time-keeping and attendance
- Work well in a high pressure environment